Lunes, Hunyo 4, 2012

Q&A: What is this song from Grey's Anatomy, Season 2 Episode 17? Calling all Grey's Anatomy fans!!!!!!!!?

I have the soundtrack from that season and the song I’m looking for is not on it. its the song that’s playing while izzy and christina are showering Meredith after she’s witnessed the explosion. George pokes his head into the locker room while they’re cleaning her and the song really struck me… can anyone take the time to accurately answer this? best answer will only be awarded for a correct answer so don’t bother if you’re not sure.

the lyrics:

there are
no guarantees
in life
not for the present
or for the future
all i know is
that i’m here
don’t know for how long
i love
the way
you live so intensely
enjoy every minute of life
with space
to swing
your arms around
laughing loudly
unlike me
unlike me
do you think i’m strange
unlike you
unlike you
i am not pretending
there’s no time
there’s no time
(etc)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento